Comfort zone makes you feels all cozy and warm when you’re in it, but it’s also a double-edged sword. You stay comfortable for too long and you begin to get bored, lazy, content. And then you’re just primed to be another walking, talking zombie: just another spoke on the wheel with no meaning other than maintaining the status quo.
Many people who rely in their comfort zones have been subjected to little or no success in life. If you are not where you want to be in life ,it’s probably because you are stuck in your comfort zone.
It’s easy to do what you’re used to doing and stay within the confines of least resistance, but if you want to make progress in your life, you need to break free from what holds you back.
Here are signs that you are stuck in your comfort zones:
- FEAR OF TAKING RISK: If you haven’t taking risk in life ,you haven’t truly discover your self. We discover’s ourselves in life by taking risk. We discover what makes us tick, and begin to see that part of ourselves deep inside, our true self, the one that holds the wisdom and power most of us are unaware of. When you can connect to your true self, you open doors to change, growth, progress, love, and understanding that cannot be found inside your comfort zone.
- PROCRASTINATION: When you find your self prolonging what you ought to do is a clear sign that you are stuck in your comfort zone
- FOLLOWING THE CROWD: Break out of that comfort zone and you will start to be noticed. You’ll no longer be a follower, you’ll become a leader. You have the ability to set an example and pull other lost souls out as well. When you start to become noticed, you start to move forward in your life. Greater opportunities present themselves, other people will look up to you, and the world will be a better place with you out there making waves.
- INABILITY TO DISCOVER YOURSELF: By been in your comfort zone the ability to understand who you are becomes invalid to you. Break out of that comfort zone and you will start to be noticed. You’ll no longer be a follower, you’ll become a leader. You have the ability to set an example and pull other lost souls out as well.
- INABILITY TO LEARN AND GROW : You can’t grow as a human being by following the path that’s already lit. As AJ Leon says, “Don’t follow well lit paths; grab a machete and hack down your own.” You learn more about yourself taking the road less traveled. You see and experience things you may never have if you’d stayed with what was comfortable.